2 Years 9 Months – 5 Years
7:30 AM to 5:30 PM
7:30am – 9:00am Gradual entry and arrival. Healthy breakfast available. Indoor and outdoor projects including block-building, painting, water-exploration, sand work, cooking, and clay manipulation.
9:00am – 10:30am Projects and activities continuation.
10:30am – 10:45am Healthy snack (optional and usually served outside).
10:45am – 11:45am Projects and activities continuation.
11:45am – 12:15pm Circle times: music and movement, singing, stories and dramatic play, book-reading.
12:00pm – 12:30pm Family style lunch.
12:30pm – 1:00pm Teeth brushing, bathroom, get ready for nap, quiet reading.
1:00pm – 3:00pm Nap, resting, and quiet time. Attuned to different napping resting needs. Time is approximate.
3:00pm – 4:30pm Family style snack available as children are ready. Conversation, books, and activities.
4:30pm – 5:30pm Cleanup and closing preparation with children and teachers working together.
- Curiosity and focus developed through guided exploration with prepared learning materials and activities.
- Problem-solving through interactions with peers supported by skilled teachers.
- Nutrition and health topics embedded in daily routines.
- To support open-ended and sophisticated discovery our five basic materials are sand, water, clay or playdough, blocks, and paint.
- Language rich environment including storytelling, reading, acting out familiar books, and extending verbal communication with new vocabulary.
- Social skills and cooperation, collaboration, manners, kindness, chores and responsibilities.
Areas of Growth
- Cognitive, including developmentally and individually specific problem-solving.
- Speech and language development.
- Confidence, kindness, grace, and courtesy.
- Self-care, practical life skills, and independence (i.e. dressing, toilet learning).
- Social, cooperation, responsibility, collaboration, manners, and compassion.
All Five collaboration with families is an integral part of our program. The All Five family engagement model includes the following components.
- A responsive to family needs
- Tuition fees based on family income and ability to pay
- Family volunteering options with both onsite and offsite opportunities
- Year-round programming to accommodate working families
*Click here for annual calendar
- Monthly family cafes to connect and learn from each other
*Click here for family café calendar
Ready To Apply?
Please reach out to us if you have any questions. We are happy to guide you through the application process or answer your questions.
We look forward to welcoming you and your child into All Five Family!