COVID-19 Updates: To know more about what to expect when we move through the protocols required to keep your children safe. Learn More
2 Years 9 Months – 5 Years
7:30 AM to 5:30 PM
7:30am – 9:00am Gradual entry and arrival. Healthy breakfast available. Indoor and outdoor projects including block-building, painting, water-exploration, sand work, cooking, and clay manipulation.
9:00am – 10:30am Projects and activities continuation.
10:30am – 10:45am Healthy snack (optional and usually served outside).
10:45am – 11:45am Projects and activities continuation.
11:45am – 12:15pm Circle time: music and movement, singing, stories and dramatic play, book-reading.
12:00pm – 12:30pm Family style lunch.
12:30pm – 1:00pm Teeth brushing, bathroom, get ready for nap, quiet reading.
1:00pm – 3:00pm Nap, resting, and quiet time. Attuned to different napping resting needs. Time is approximate.
3:00pm – 4:30pm Family style snack available as children are ready. Conversation, books, and activities.
4:30pm – 5:30pm Cleanup and closing preparation with children and teachers working together.
Five areas of Learning
- Curiosity and focus developed through guided exploration with prepared learning materials and activities.
- Problem-solving and self-regulation through interactions with peers, supported by skilled teachers.
- Daily routines that highlight the environment, nutrition and other healthy practices.
- Language-rich environment with reading, story-telling, singing and acting out familiar stories.
- Social skills and cooperation, kindness and group responsibility.
Five areas of Growth
- Problem-solving, measurement, number sense, spatial relationships and classification.
- Cause and effect, inquiry through observation, knowledge of the natural world.
- Self-care, practical life skills, responsibility in a group, and independence.
- Language and communication skills.
- Confidence, kindness and courtesy.
Five Areas of Family Engagement
All Five collaboration with families is an integral part of our program. The All Five family engagement model includes the following components.
- Daily and weekly updates from teachers working with your children.
- Tuition fees are based on family income and ability to pay.
- Family volunteering with onsite and offsite opportunities.
- Full-day, year-round schedule to support working families. Click here for the annual calendar.
- Monthly family Cafés to connect and learn from each other. Click here for the family café calendar.
Ready To Apply?
Please reach out to us if you have any questions. We are happy to guide you through the application process or answer your questions.
We look forward to welcoming you and your child into All Five Family!