Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.
– Benjamin Franklin
Kriewall-Haehl Infant Toddler Program
6 Weeks – 2 Years 9 Months
7:30 AM to 5:30 PM
For infants and toddlers, any “schedule” is a flexible guideline.
Teachers are attuned to every developmental milestone for each child individually.
7:30am – 10:30am Gradual entry and arrival. Early meal available for children eating solid foods.
10:30am – 10:45am Healthy snack offered; often served outside.
10:45am – 12:15pm Offering of music and movement, singing, stories and book-reading.
12:00pm – 12:45pm Family-style lunch, including clean-up.
12:45pm – 1:00pm Preparation for nap, including diapering and toileting.
1:00pm – 3:00pm Nap, resting, and quiet time. Each child has different napping needs. Time is approximate.
3:00pm – 4:30pm Family style healthy snack is available as children are ready. Conversation, books, and activities.
4:30pm – 5:30pm Cleanup and closing preparation with children and teachers working together.
Five Principles of Kriewall-Haehl Infant-Toddler Program
- Respectful interactions
- Responsive care
- Reciprocal communication
- Secure attunement
- Quality development
Five Learning Areas
- The world is an inviting and interesting place.
- People care about me and love me just because I’m here.
- Language helps me understand others and the world around me.
- I know that people will help me if I ask for it; and I am becoming competent too.
- I can do amazing things!
Five Areas of Family Engagement
All Five collaboration with families is an integral part of our program. The All Five family engagement model includes the following components.
- Daily and weekly updates from teachers working with your children.
- Tuition fees are based on family income and ability to pay.
- Family volunteering with onsite and offsite opportunities.
- Full-day, year-round schedule to support working families. Click here for the annual calendar.
- Monthly family Cafés to connect and learn from each other.
Ready To Apply?
Please reach out to us if you have any questions. We are happy to guide you through
the application process or answer your questions.
We look forward to welcoming you and your child into All Five Family!