All Five’s COVID-19 Response
Our practices are informed and guided by San Mateo County Health department, San Mateo County Office of Education, Community Care Licensing, and State of California directives.
We are in close, regular contact with these agencies. We are fortunate to be supported and advised by Stanford pediatric specialists who have an ongoing relationship with All Five.
- We are currently a 100% outdoor program.
- Indoor spaces are utilized only for socially distanced napping space and bathroom usage.
- Families of participating children commit that their child will not engage in other non-family contact.
- Teachers wear masks, children are encouraged to do so.
- All practice hand washing frequently using best practices!
Happy To Help!
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns.
We look forward to welcoming you and your child into All Five Family!