The health of your children, as well as our teachers, staff, families, and community, are our highest priority.
Our practices are informed and guided by San Mateo County Health department, San Mateo County Office of Education, Community Care Licensing, and State of California directives.
We are in close, regular contact with these agencies. We are fortunate to be supported and advised by Stanford pediatric specialists who have an ongoing relationship with All Five.
- We hand wash frequently using best practices.
- We teach & practice good hygiene skills to prevent getting and spreading the germs that cause colds.
- We require all staff to be vaccinated.
- We host vaccine clinics.
- We offer lots of outdoor programming.
- Our indoor spaces include lots of fresh air.
- Masks are always optional.