Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.
– Benjamin Franklin
Infant Toddler Program
6 Weeks – 2 Years 9 Months
7:30 AM to 5:30 PM
For infants and toddlers, any “schedule” is a flexible guideline.
Teachers are attuned to every developmental milestone for each child individually.
7:30am – 10:30am Gradual entry and arrival. Early meal available for children eating solid foods.
10:30am – 10:45am Healthy snack offered; often served outside.
10:45am – 12:15pm Offering of music and movement, singing, stories and book-reading.
12:00pm – 12:45pm Family-style lunch, including clean-up.
12:45pm – 1:00pm Preparation for nap, including diapering and toileting.
1:00pm – 3:00pm Nap, resting, and quiet time. Each child has different napping needs. Time is approximate.
3:00pm – 4:30pm Family style healthy snack is available as children are ready. Conversation, books, and activities.
4:30pm – 5:30pm Cleanup and closing preparation with children and teachers working together.
- For infants: Cause and effect, language, repetition.
- For toddlers: Stacking blocks, hide and seek, water play.
- For infants: Reassurance in meeting needs and exploration of skills.
- For toddlers: New foods exploration, the beginning of self-care and more complex language.
- For both: Family partnering.
Areas of Growth
All Five collaboration with families is an integral part of our program. The All Five family engagement model includes the following components.
- A responsive to family needs
- Tuition fees based on family income and ability to pay
- Family volunteering options with both onsite and offsite opportunities
- Year-round programming to accommodate working families
*Click here for annual calendar
- Monthly family cafes to connect and learn from each other
*Click here for family café calendar
Ready To Apply?
Please reach out to us if you have any questions. We are happy to guide you through the application process or answer your questions.
We look forward to welcoming you and your child into All Five Family!